[Debian-sponsors-discuss] Fwd: Reminder: migration of alioth list debian-sponsors-discuss

Dr. Michael Meskes michael.meskes at credativ.com
Mon Feb 26 08:52:20 UTC 2018

> Any reason not to migrate?

Nope, please migrate.

Seeing your email reminded me that we kind of lost track of our
discussion. Where do we stand and what do we do?

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
Tel.: +49 (0)2166 / 99 01 0
E-Mail: michael.meskes at credativ.com
IM: mme at jabber.credativ.com
PGP: BBBC 58B4 5994 CF9C CC56  BCDA DF23 DA33 9697 8EB3

credativ international GmbH, HRB Moenchengladbach 15543,
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Moenchengladbach, Germany
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Joerg Folz

Global:       http://credativ.com
Germany:      http://credativ.de

Elephant Shed - PostgreSQL Appliance
PostgreSQL and everything else,