[xml/sgml-pkgs] docbook2x_0.8.2-1_i386.changes is NEW
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:47:07 -0400
(new) docbook2x_0.8.2-1.diff.gz optional text
(new) docbook2x_0.8.2-1.dsc optional text
(new) docbook2x_0.8.2-1_i386.deb optional text
Converts DocBook/XML documents into man pages and TeXinfo
The main tools are:
* docbook2x-man: converts a DocBook/XML refentry into a manual page,
with table support
* docbook2x-texi: converts a DocBook/XML refentry into an info page,
most usable for Emacs users
The homepage is http://docbook2x.sourceforge.net/.
(new) docbook2x_0.8.2.orig.tar.gz optional text
Changes: docbook2x (0.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial package. Closes: #185295.
* The file install.xml is missing from the upstream archive, but is
available at the web site.
* Beware: <qandaset> can only be handled with defaultlabel attribute.
Announcing to email@example.com
Setting bugs to severity fixed: 185295
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.