[xml/sgml-pkgs] Re: using xsltproc and pdfxmltex

Mike Hommey mh@glandium.org
Sat, 29 May 2004 13:13:27 +0900

Thane Sinclaire wrote:
> I suspect the problem lies with xsltproc or related package, or my use
> of them, since if I run my xml file through xsltproc on Mandrake, and
> then take the resulting fo file over to my Debian box and run it through
> pdfxmltex(xmltex), I get the correct result.
>
> Mind you that's not to say that it has to be all xsltroc's fault. For
> example,  if  I use xsltproc with cygwin on my windows box, and then
> convert the file on my Debian box I still get the jump down behavior.
> But since I got it to work with Mandrake, this where I have decided to
> start asking for help.

That sounds to me that you might be experiencing changes in xsltproc
between different versions (that happens... and usually, it means that
the previous behaviour was not following the standards, i.e. was a bug).
Is the Mandrake version the same as the Debian and Windows versions ?

Mike