[xml/sgml-pkgs] SHIPMENT OF YOUR FUNDS

frank welies fkwels at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 14 14:15:48 UTC 2006

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: fkwels at yahoo.co.in

ATTN:HONORABLE CONTRACTOR,

Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your Contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have Been automatically concluded and your fund have left Nigeria to London Via your Country today by Diplomatic Express Cargo Flight. Seeing that

you have gone through a lot trying to receive this fund but all to no Avail.

Note carefully the content of the crate is"Money?s tried contacting You through your old information, rather I got someone that told me your No longer interested with the transaction that you have given him the go Ahead order to complete it with my bank.

Therefore I want to know if the diplomat should go ahead and deliver The consignment to your partner that told me he is presently in California and also the amount in the box is ($10,000.000.00) ten million Dollars But I did not disclose it to the Diplomatic Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS belonging to my client that's you.

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 90kg but I manage to pay 45kg, which cost US$9,000.00 On no account should you disclose the Content of the crate with the Diplomatic courier Services.

In the meantime, contact the HILTON SECURITIES AND FINANCE DEPOSIT LONDON UKs in There affiliate office in London (UK) to the Attn of:

Mr.Edy Smithkline

TEL: + 44 77 16013410

Email:edysmithkline at fastermail.com

To know the actual situation With the consignment and also give them your address where the Consignment will be delivered and then get back to me as soon as Possible, Meanwhile I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your Country for my share.

Please update me as you contact the HILTON SECURITIES AND FINANCE DEPOSIT LONDON UK for more details you may need from me.

Congrats and remain blessed

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Frank Welies.

Note: that this is a deal and I would want this transaction to be

Confidential and the bank I work with must not know about it, I am the head

of operation International remittance department.

- frank welies