[xml/sgml-pkgs] PARTIME BUSSINESS AT NO COST

Joy Cole info_rw at virgilio.it
Thu Oct 12 04:38:40 UTC 2006

Hello!!
My name is Joy, I am an artist with my husband Cole, and we are
the owner of 'Luspan Arts World'.I live in London United Kingdom. I
have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work
featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in
galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.
I am
always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art
works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER OR
CASHIERS CHEQUE, which is difficult for me to cash here in London
United Kingdom.
I am looking for a representative in the states who
will be working for me as a part time worker and I will be willing to
pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldnt affect ur present state of
work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in
the United states (someone that is responsible and reliable), cause the
cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, I
am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now I need a
representative in the United state who will be handling the payment
aspect.
These payments are in money order and they would come to you
in your name, so all you need do is cash the money order, deduct your
percentage and wire the rest back. It wouldnt cost you any amount all
is required of you is to receive payments which will be sent to you
through any courier service from my business partners, which would come
in form of a money order or certified cashiers check which are to cash
and send the cash to me via Money Gram transfer, all Money Gram charges
will be deducted from the money.
Regards Joy Cole
London, United
Kingdom