[xml/sgml-pkgs] Confirm Receipt....Dear Winner

LOTTERY BOARD lotterywinners at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 1 08:35:28 UTC 2007

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

Dear Lucky Winner,

  We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just conclude annual final draws of UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet,no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot,your e-mail address emerged as one of two  winners in the category\\"A\\" You are therefore been approve to claim the sum of £1,000,000 (One million pounds Sterling's Only) with the information below:

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: 205

  To file for your claims, you are to complete the claims form below and send to our fiduciary agent between the hours of 8.00am-10.00pm on Mondays through Saturdays.

The agent's Contact is below:
Mr. David Smith
TEL:+44-701-115-2478
Email:info_uklottoclaimsagent11 at yahoo.co.uk