[xml/sgml-pkgs] WINNING INFORMATION

Schafthausen Lotterien mailtrafford at uk2.net
Thu Aug 2 00:40:06 UTC 2007

Schafthausen Lotterien
Central Office
Management and Central Services:
Deg-215 B - 02241, 2E- Weg -Schafthausen, Switzerland.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded
Schafthausen draw.

Schafthausen draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 50,000,000
e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an
automated random computer ballot search from the internet as part of our
international promotions program which we conduct every year. No tickets
were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address attached to
serial number 09-11-11 drew the lucky number 7-06-22-05 22-62, which
consequently emerged as one of first ten (10) lucky winners in the United
Kingdom category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay off of
€1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in cash credited to file SL/05/4007.
This is
from total cash prize of 50 Million Euro shared amongst the first
fifty- (50) lucky winners all around the world. Your funds are now
deposited in an offshore bank with a hardcover insurance.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in London. In view of this, our affiliate
bank in the Europe would release your €1,000,000.00 (One Million
Euro) to you in the United Kingdom.

To claim your prize funds, you are required to come directly to our UK
office for direct claim. If you have problems with coming to our office
you can make a wire transfer of your funds to your private bank
account. You can also employ the use of a courier service company to deliver
your winning cheque to your home or office address.

You are required to state your chosen option of claim in your return
e-mail, so we can assist you with the remittance of your winnings to your
designation.

Kindly contact our help line with the information below for claim
assistance.

Schafthausen Lotterien
Information and Payment Bureau:
United Kingdom Office
Mr. Wilf Trafford
Tel +44-702-408-0102
       +44-702-408-0112
       +44-702-408-0356
E-mail:mailtrafford at uk2.net

You will be assisted with the remittance of your prize funds to your
designated bank account.

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than 10 days. After
this date all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as
unclaimed. Please endeavor to quote your Reference Number: SL/05/4007 and
Lucky numbers: 7-06-22-05-22-62 in every correspondence with your help
service.

Congratulations once again from all members and staff of the
Schafthausen Lotterien and thanks for been part of our program.

Mrs. Lena Etzel
Promotions Manager.
Schafthausen Lotterien.