[xml/sgml-pkgs] Mr. Sese Kazu

Sese Kazu sesekazu11 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Feb 5 14:45:14 UTC 2007

 My Dear,
First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction though it might be difficult for you to beleive base on the rate the internet is being used for fraudlent activities by African children these days. however, that will not stop me as a trial will give you the difference.
My name is Mr. Sese Kazu. I am from Lome the Republic of Togo. I Work with the late President Gnassingbé Eyadéma as his Financial advicer before his death. Right now i am in Abidjan the Republic of Cote D' Ivoire, West Africa.
To be direct, when i was with the late president, We deposited some money with a Security Company here in one of the neigbouring countries in my name as Family Goods. no one else know about this. what i want you to do for me is to come in for claim as my foreign partner so that we can claim the
 fund from the the Security Company . Reason is that at the time of deposit, it was stated that a foreign partner will come for claim with the Depositor which is me. the content was not disclosed at the time of deposit, it was named Family Goods.
Get back to me through sesekazu_myprivate at yahoo.fr   for further details.
Best Regards.
Mr. Sese Kazu