[xml/sgml-pkgs] Matter: SINCERE COMPENSATION .

dr_mike_wills at katamail.com dr_mike_wills at katamail.com
Wed Jan 10 18:11:32 CET 2007

From:Dr.Mike Williams.
(Philanthropist)

Dear good friend,

Subject Matter:  SINCERE  COMPENSATION .

You might find it so difficult to remember me. Though, it is indeed, a very long time.   On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of years now.  It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human begin, due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in retrospect.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Luxemburg for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business centre to mail you. Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of USD$520,000.00 ( FIVE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND DECIMAL ZERO-ZERO UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

Please, contact NOW, my confidential secretary, she is in the name of:

MS.OSINACHI ONYEKERE. (Secretary)
E-mail: o77achi at myway.com
Tel.: 234-8077614100

You are to forward to her, the following:
1.  YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS
2.  YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER ( If necessary)

She will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided.  Feel free to reach via this very mail address. Most importantly, the ICBD has only validity period of 12 banking days.

So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment.

Sincerely Yours,

Dr.Mike Williams.
(Philanthropist)

SERVIZIO VOICE: TELEFONA e INVIA SMS dal tuo computer a tariffe vantaggiose!
Scopri come telefonare e videochiamare gratis da pc a pc.
http://voice.repubblica.it