[xml/sgml-pkgs] Urgent Information!!!!!

richard richard194 at mail.net.mk
Mon Jan 22 18:29:18 CET 2007

Good day.

I am Barrister. Richard Moore, lawyer to late Mr.Morris
Thompson who lost his life in plane crash involving Alaska
Airline's Flight 261, which crashed on January 31st.2000,
including his wife and only daughter. Mr. Morris Thompson
aged 61 hailed from Fairbanks, Alaska in United States of
America. He was one of the states's mostprominent native
and business leader. All these you are very free to verify
from the web link below for more information and
clarification about his socio-economic status until his
death;

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Before the demise of my client, he disclosed to me his
account status, which amounted to  $10.5million (Ten
million five hundred thousand america dollars). He also
handed over to me some vitalcopies of documents regarding
this fund already trapped at finance house in EUROPE.
I was at the last burial rights on February,5th,2000 to
pay my final respect to Late Mr.Morris

Thompson.There I made thorough inquiries about his
relatives but,discovered no one relay knows about this
fund currently sited at EUROPE.
Since then, I have made successive attempts to get his
next of kin or relative to come forth and claim this fund
but to no avail. As personal lawyer to my late client, I
cannot in any way claim it unless someone overseas does
so. Just two weeks ago, I received a routine notification
from the finance house concerning this fund, and the
officials of this firm issued a warning, stressing the
urgency for late Mr. Morris

Thompson's relative or next of kin to come forward to
claim this fund immediately or they will have it
confiscated and forwarded to the nation's treasury account
as an unclaimed fund. This is the agreement they have
reached at the company and they also reiterated that this
is according to the comapny guidelines.

MY REQUEST;

Owing to the fact that his daughter whom should have stand
a better chance of claiming this fund, also perished in
that fatal air crash,I want you to stand in as the next of
kin to late Mr. Morris

Thompson.Like I earlier asserted,I have in my possession
the necessary documents that will enable me to place you
in,as the right beneficiary to my late client's fund in
this firm.Be informed that upon successful transfer of
this money into your account,you shall have 35% of it as
your share. I must remind you that trust and transparency
must be our watchword in the course of this transaction. I
will discuss with you in details when I receive your
response.
Please include the following in your reply.

(1.)Your Name in full.
(2.)A reliable phone and Fax number
(3.)Occupation
(4)contact address in full.
(5)Age

I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
Yours sincerelly,
Barrister Richard Moore