[xml/sgml-pkgs] MICROSOFT AWARD

SILVER EDWARD v.porter at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 25 17:34:50 CET 2007

Microsoft Award Team
20 Craven Park, Harlesden London NW10,United Kingdom.
Ref: BTD/931/07
Batch: 501729M
Dear Lucky winner,

                           WINNING NOTIFICATION
The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully
organised a Sweepstakes marking the end of year anniversary we rolled
out over
100,000.000.00 (One Hundred Million Great Britain Pounds) for our end
of year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly
selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their
patronage.

The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching
personalised email addresses to ticket numbers.Microsoft and AOL are
now the
largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet
Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are
running an e-mail beta test.
 Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket
number 008995727495 with serial numbers BTD/9080648302/06 and drew the
lucky
numbers 14-11-25-40-40-47(21) which subsequently won you 1,000,000.00
(One Million Great Britain Pounds)  as one of the jackpot winners in
this draw. You have therefore won the entire winning sum of
1,000,000.00
(One Million Great Britain Pounds). The draws registered as Draw number
one was conducted in Brockley, London United Kingdom on the 20th of
January 2007. These Draws are commemorative and as such special.
Please be informed by this winning notification,to file your claims,you
are to make contact with your designated agent who shall by duty guide
you through the process to facilitate the release of your prize.To file
for your claim Please Contact your FINANCIAL CONTROLLER

Mr.Eric Young
Microsoft Promotion Award Team
Head Winning Claims Dept.
Email:microsoftaward_claimsoffice01 at yahoo.co.uk