[xml/sgml-pkgs] THE BRITISH OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

LOTTERY BOARD thompsonfraser at contactagent.datadiri.biz
Fri Jul 6 00:39:15 UTC 2007

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK.
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London
REF N0:UK NL-L/200-26937
BATCH N0:14/0017/1PD

THE BRITISH OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws held on the (3rd June, 2007) by THE UK LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
Worldwide Promotions, The selection process was carried out through
random selection in our computerized email,Your email was among the 5
Lucky winners who won £1,000,000.00 each on THE BRITISH LOTTERY
DEPARTMENT UK.

However the results were released on (5th July, 2007) And your email
was attached to ticket number (7PWYZ2007) and BATCH N0 (14/0017/1PD)
In other to claim your 1,000,000.00 prize winning,which has been
deposited in a designated bank. However,you will have to fill the form
below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE UK LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
for verification and then you will be directed to the bank where a
cheque of 1,000,000.00 has already  been deposited in your favour.

NAME:.......................
AGE:...........................
SEX:.male.................
ADDRESS:................
EMAIL:........................
PHONE:.....................
OCCUPATION:.........
COMPANY:................
COUNTRY:................

(CONTACT PROMOTION MANAGER)

Name: Thompson Fraser.

TEL : +44 704 570 2389
FAX : +44 707 505 5658
E MAIL: thompsonfraser at contactagent.datadiri.biz

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Stella Ellis.
Sweepstakes International Program.
Copyright © 1994-2007 The UK National Lottery Inc.All rights reserved.
Terms  of Service - Guideline.