[xml/sgml-pkgs] Loan! Loan!! Loan!!! (We Can Help You Out Of Financial Problem)

JASON STEWART care at iddw.co.uk
Sat Jul 28 10:21:53 UTC 2007

Compliment of the season.

I am Mr Jason Stewart of JASON LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD.
I am a certified loan lender, offering loan to people who are in need of
loans, here are some question: Are you in need of a loan of any
purpose?, Do you want to pay your bills?, Are you in a financial
problem:, Do you need a financial Solution?. Here is the solutuion to
all your financial problem. I give out loans for  project, business,
taxes, bills, and so many others reasons, our loan are easy, cheap .
and chick.

Contact us today for that loan you desire, we can arrange any loan yo
suit your budget at low interest rate. If Intersted, fill out the
application details below:

Name  -------------------------
Address -----------------------
Nationality--------------------
Country------------------------
State--------------------------
Phone--------------------------
Date Of Birth------------------
Gender-------------------------
Marital Status-----------------
Amount Required($)-------------
Loan Term/Duration-------------

In acknowledgement to this mail, we can start with the processing of
your loan. There is more to gain by getting
a loan from this company.

Regards as I look forward to hearing from you urgently.

Contact Us Via Email for more information.
jasonstewarts at yahoo.com