[xml/sgml-pkgs] Assistant on Financial Matter/Employment Offer

Bommie Malina Bommie_Malina at web.de
Tue Jun 5 14:54:18 UTC 2007

ITOCHU CORPORATION
5-1, Kita-Aoyama 2-chome
Minato-ku,
Tokyo 107-8077,
Japan.

Good day,

Assistant on Financial Matter/Employment Offer

Permit an introduction. My name is Mr. Uichiro Niwa, staff of ITOCHU
CORPORATION based here in Japan. Our company exports cement, sugar and
textile materials for world trade.We have reached big sales volume in
the European and Africa market and due to the high demand of our products
in America,we are now trying to penetrate the Northern American and
Central American
market.We have been made aware of the criterias that goes along with
this and I am pleased to bring to your notice that we have gotten
clearification from the Government of japan and that of America to do business
in America.It [http://america.it/] is upon this note that we

are contacting you to be our DISTRIBUTOR because quite soon we will
open representative offices and authorized sales centers in North America
and therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist us in
establishing a new distribution network there. The fact that despite
the Central and Nothern America market is new for us we already have
regular clients also speaks for itself.This I believe will make you know
that we have long been in to business already.

Note that if eventually you are selected by the company to do this
job,you would be placed on a Monthly salary of $2,000,00,a 10% commision
for sales you make for each goods and also for any payment you receive on
behalf of the company. Note that you would also be entitled to other a
other allowances which includes Health,Travelling and retirements
benefits. To facilitate this transaction if you deem you would be able to
undertake this task for the company,I would want you to submit to us via
mail the following information which includes,

( 1. ) Your Full Names.
( 2. ) Your Contact/Residential Address.
( 3. ) Your Age:
( 4. ) Your Occupation.
( 5. ) Company Name:
( 6. ) Position Held.
( 8. ) company Location:
( 9. ) Your Company Address
( 10. ) Phone Number
( 11. ) Fax Number
( 12. ) Email Address

These information should be forwarded to the President and Chief
Executive Officer..

E-MAIL itochucorporati1 at aim.com [mailto:itochucorporati1 at aim.com]

Respectfully Submitted,
Mr. Eizo Kobayishi