[xml/sgml-pkgs] Fw: is there a patched/compiled version for libxml-parser-perl (verison: 2.34-4)?

Peter Curran peteryc at mybestonline.com
Thu Mar 1 16:57:02 CET 2007

Hi,
Could you please give me a patched/compiled version for libxml-parser-perl
(version:2.34-4). Version:2-34-4 actually has error when used in scripts (see
below). I therefore need a new patched/compiled version where the error is taken
care of. Please send me such deb files for both (libxml-parser-perl and
libxml-encoding-perl).
thanks, please read below ... peter