[xml/sgml-pkgs] VERY URGENT

pageen augustin pageenaugustin at eyou.com
Fri Mar 2 05:39:51 CET 2007

ATTN: Sir,
I am Dr PAGEEN AUGUSTINE  with the message received from the Presidency,I do sympathize with you for the long delay in your payment. It was as a result of your experience and several reports and petitions from foreign contractors like your humble self that made the government introduce this cash delivery via Diplomatic Courier Unit in Accra  Ghana, West African sub region. I was mandated to handle the office and deliver to contractors their consignment to their doorstep. The system of our operations is as follows: -
1.The Presidency has given to me an authority to deliver your contract sum in cash to your doorstep.
2.You must be at the airport to receive my diplomat that is coming to deliver your consignment to you,so that both of you will go straight to your nominated bank to deposit the cash and you will endorse some vital documents confirming that you have received your fund without problems.
1.All that is required from you is your first and second pages photocopies of your international passport for identification on diplomat arrival at the airport.
2.You should reconfirm your particulars to enable me crosscheck with what I have here in your file. As soon as I receive all these required information, my diplomat will start procuring the necessary documents concerning the movement of your consignment to your designation. This will include Certificate of Entry, Ghana Drug Clearance Certificate and other vital documents.
3. You are also to inform my diplomat of the nearest International Airport to you to enable him en-route his ticket to the airport. As soon as these documents are ready, he will fax them to you for your perusal, but please confirm your private telephone numbers immediately. Lastly, we will require your maximum co-operation for a hitch free delivery of your contract fund in cash to you. Looking forward to hear from you as quick as possible. Best regards,
DR PAGEEN AUGUSTINE.
Please mail to ;pageen_augustin at myway.com

--Íâ¹ú»õÒ²³¬±ãÒË!
--http://freemail2.eyou.com/sys_sig.php?url=aHR0cDovL2V5b3VhZnAuYWxseWVzLmNvbS9tYWluL2FkZmNsaWNrP2RiPWV5b3VhZnAmYmlkPTk1LDgxLDMmY2lkPTczLDksMSZzaWQ9MTY4JmFkdmlkPTQmY2FtaWQ9NCZzaG93PWlnbm9yZSZ1cmw9aHR0cDovL2FkZmFybS5tZWRpYXBsZXguY29tL2FkL2NrLzQwODAtMjI5MDMtOTQ5OS0wP2FpZD1leW91O3RleHQ7MTAzJm1wcm89aHR0cDovL3BhZ2VzLmViYXkuY29tLmNuL3dvcmxkYnV5L3VzYS5odG1s

--http://sms.eyou.com
--ÎÞÓǶþ¶þ×å¡¢×ãÇò´ó¸»ÎÌ...¾¡ÔÚÒÚÓʶÌÐÅ