[xml/sgml-pkgs] DRAW #1137

U K ONLINE LOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROMO info at onlinelotto.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 04:06:08 CET 2007

National Lottery
P. O. Box 1010
Liverpool L70 1NL United Kingdom.
Tel:+447045711723
Ref: LSUK/6704/7306/06
Batch: B4/L187-82
WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the Draw #1137 held on Saturday, 15th November 2006.Your e-mail address attached to ticketnumber: 0059013 with Serial number 8144/06 drew the lucky numbers: 2, 3, 17, 22, 40, 42 Bonus Ball 12

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of GBP £2,543,170.00 (Two Million Five Hundred and Fourty-Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Pounds Sterling)
in cash credited to file KTU/11606502049/06.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online, This promotion takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.

In view of this, your £2,543,170.00  would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr. David West
Email: agentwestclaims3 at katamail.com
Provide him with the information below:
1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Draw Number above:

That way your Winnings Certificate and all other relevant
documents/paperwork can be prepared for you. You would be required to show an instrument of identification when cashing your cheque i.e. Drivers license or International passport.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Good luck from me and members of staff of the U.K ONLINE NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,

Sir Richard Kelly Lloyd.
Online Co-ordinator
U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY Sweepstakes International Program.