[xml/sgml-pkgs] www.yukos.com

Clement Moore drclementmoore at msn.com
Mon Mar 12 02:40:24 CET 2007

Hello,
I am Clement Moore. and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky
former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia.
www.yukos.com

I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds US$6 Million.
I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a Bank (ISLE OF MAN BANK) in U.K . This is a legitimate
transaction.You will be paid 20% for your "Management Fees".
If you are interested, please write back by mail : clementmoorelondon at msn.com
and provide me with your confidential telephone number,fax number and email address and I will provide further details and
instructions.
Again,keep this confidential; we can't afford more political problems.

Finally, please note that this transaction has been scheduled to be actualized within two weeks.
Please advice me on your position by email immediately via
clementmoorelondon at msn.com, And call me immediatly on: +221 595 9694.  as i look forward to receiving your mail.

visit our website:www.yukos.com

Regards,
Mr Clement Moore.