[xml/sgml-pkgs] This is urgent (From G.Olsen)

GRAHAM G. OLSEN grahamg_olsen at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 18:16:14 UTC 2007

>From :Graham G. Olsen
Email: grahamg_olsen at yahoo.co.uk

Attn.,

 This is to direct an urgent business proposal to you.I am Sir Graham G. Olsen. I am located in the north of London. I got your contact from an email directory though I simply have not met with you before. I would be needing your attention in making a business transaction that directly involves you. Owing to the urgency of this transaction,i would appreciate an immediate response from you to confirm the receipt of my mail. As soon as i get this response from you,I will furnish you with details of the transaction and the urgency at which i need to get the funds transfered out of London to you.

 Please make your response with the urgency that i require.

Kind regards,
Olsen...