[xml/sgml-pkgs] CONGRATULATION LUCKY WINNER!!!

Yahoo / Msn Lottery windowlive44 at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 31 02:51:33 UTC 2007

Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoporation
Baley House, Har Road Sutton,
Greater London SM1 4te.
United Kingdom.

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five Hundred thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500,000.00) for the month of March 2007 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for your email address has been selected along side 4 other to be the lucky winners for this month's edition.

You are to contact the claims officer on or before your date of Claim, Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.Yahoo/Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 10 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be assumed forfeited by the beneficiary.

The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i) Winning Serial Number: 900-102-447
(ii) Email Ticket Number: UK754/22/76
(iii) Lotto Code Number: TL09622UK
(iv) File Ref Number: ICA/11-GIS/2006UK

N.B: Steps to claiming your prize:

1. Contact your claims officer immediately you receive this notification to begin the claims
process.

2. Do please quote your Draw, Reference and Winning numbers in any correspondence with our designated agent. you are required to send your full name(s) as it should appear on the Certificate of Winning that would be issued to you, and fill the below Private Information at you When contacting the claims officer, also quote your Lotto code number and File reference number. This is very important;

1. FULL NAMES: ________________________________
2. ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIPICODE: ________________
3. SEX: ________________________________________
4. AGE: _______________________________________
5. MARITAL STATUS: ___________________________
6. OCCUPATION: _______________________________
7. COMPANY: _____________________ B. POSITION HELD:
8. HAVE YOU A PASSPORT OR LICENSE: ____________ (for identification on
delivery)
9...E-MAIL ADDRESS: ____________________________
10. TELEPHONE NUMBER: ________________________
11. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: ___________________________

3. Lastly, Your Winning prize will be remitted in either of the Following ways, you are to choose an option and contact the claims officer with your option choosed.

i. DELIVERY VIA BANK TO BANK TRANSFER
ii. DELIVERY VIA COURIER COMPANY

(CONTACT CLAIMS OFFICER)
Name: Mr. James Parker
Email: contactjamesparker_claimsofficer at yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +44 703 590 2146

Thank you and Accept my hearty congratulations once again!!!

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Lillian Hunt
(Yahoo/Msn Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).