[xml/sgml-pkgs] I release my child/children from the cage of every household wickedness

Choice Neighborhood Ministries root at cnmin.co.uk
Sat May 5 12:51:38 UTC 2007

Choice Neighborhood Ministries

Lord Jesus Let your resurrection power come upon my child/children.   I bind
every spirit of death operating on my child/children.   I command every dead
bone in the life of my child/children to come alive.   You evil hand laid on
my child/children receive the thunder and the fire of God.    I command every
evil monitoring gadget fashioned against my child/children to be destroyed.
I breathe in the life of God and I reject every spirit of death and hell upon
the life of my child/children IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

I recover every miracle that I have lost through unbelief.   Lord Jesus let
your creative power operate afresh in the life of my child/children.   God
almighty let the fire of the Holy Ghost enter into the blood stream of my
child/children and cleanse there system.   I release my child/children from
the cage of every household wickedness.   Let every information about my
child/children be erased from every satanic memory IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF
JESUS.

I command every evil plantation in the life of my child/children come out with
all your root.   Evil strangers in the body of my child/children come all the
way out from your hiding places.   Let all the negative materials circulating
in the blood stream of my child/children to be evacuate.   Lay your hand on
your child/children and pray like this: Holy Ghost fire burn from the top of
the head to the sole of my child/children’s feet, Begin to mention every organ
of your child/children’s body at this point don’t be afraid if your children
complains of feeling the heat.   I cut my child/children off from every tribal
spirit and curses.   I cut my child/children off from every territorial
spirits and curses.   I break the hold of any evil power over my
child/children’s life.   I move my child/children from bondage into liberty IN
THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

Ministering
Soji Oladipo
234 1 8726006
cnmin at cnmin.co.uk
www.cnmin.co.uk

Title of this week message: Tophet
Click or copy the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/sermon.html
Make a pledge so that we can continue to make positive change: Click or copy
the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/pledge.html

This week praises by: Christina Rossetti  1830 - 94
Click or copy the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/praise.html

For Prayer Request: click the link www.cnmin.co.uk/request.html

Add Families and Friends emails to our list: click or copy the link and paste
in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/mailinglist.html