[xml/sgml-pkgs] Call now to confirm !!!

Winner ''A'' cordinatoroffice at yahoo.de
Mon May 14 15:03:03 UTC 2007

YOUR WINNING NOTIFICATION !!!

We are pleased to inform you that one of the best things that can happen to
any Internet
user is to be rewarded for spending money and time on the Internet. You may
not have
known that over one hundred billion people daily surf the Internet on
regular basis for one
reason or the other.

These Internet users all over the world including you, pay access fees to
various Internet
Service Providers (ISP) that in turn remit surplus funds to the numerous
World Wide Internet
Technology Companies (WWITC) for the development and advancement of Global
Information
Technology.

So much money is generated from people like you for using the Information
Superhighway
(the Internet) without being aware of the enormous sum that goes to the
stake holders (WWWITC).
Without your patronage, this would not have been possible. After we
conducted a research on this issue,
we concluded that Internet users should be compensated.

As a result, we embarked on a worldwide lottery promotion with a
sophisticated automated database
to randomly select E-mail accounts that frequently surf the Internet.
Consequent upon this, your E-mail
address was picked for Category ''A'' Winners. After the automated computer
ballot, your E-mail address
emerged as a winner in the category "A" with the following numbers attached

Batch Number: PW EH 9590 OG 0612,
Ref Number: PA 563881545-NL/2007

You are therefore entitled to a cash prize of $2,500,000.00 (Two Million
Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
from the total payout of One Billion US Dollars earmarked in the lottery
for category “A” winners.

Your prize award has been insured with your E-mail address, which qualified
you for the lottery and will be transferred
to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications,
validations and satisfactory proof of E-mail
address ownership.

To file in for the processing of your winning cash prize, you are advised
to contact our certified
and accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with the information
below:

YOUR CLAIMS AGENT.
Name: Henry Vander Tool
Tel:+31 625 392 769
Fax:+31 847 369 035
Email: claim_dutchmail at yahoo.de

You are advised to provide him with the following information:

Full Name:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:
Occupation:
Ref Number:
Batch Number:

You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your
reference numbers and the password
of your E-mail address. Since we do not know you, if an impostor hacks your
E-mail account ID and claims
your money without our knowledge, we shall not be liable. Double claims
will not be entertained so be careful.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as
soon as possible.

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days, thereafter
unclaimed funds would be forfeited
after a trio repeated forwarding of this message to you without your
response. Remember to quote your reference
information in all correspondence.

Congratulations!!!

Yours Faithfully,
Norman Nilson
Lottery Co-ordinator.
www.lotto.nl
(***Do not reply to this E-mail,contact your Claims Officer***)