[xml/sgml-pkgs] Satanic network designed against my breakthroughs be shattered to pieces

Choice Neighborhood Ministries root at cnmin.co.uk
Sun May 20 09:40:07 UTC 2007

Choice Neighborhood Ministry

Let every hindrance and barrier to my journey be rolled away.   Let every
satanic network designed against my breakthroughs be shattered to pieces.
Let the spirit of favour and goodwill come upon my life.   Let every eye
monitoring my breakthroughs receive the arrow of fire.   I remove my name and
address from the control of evil manipulators IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
Let the angels of the living God roll away the stone blocking my financial,
physical and spiritual breakthroughs.   Let God arise and let all the enemies
of my breakthroughs be scattered.   All evil spirits masquerading to trouble
me be bound.   O Lord bring me into favour with all those who will decide on
my advancement.    O Lord, cause a divine substitution to happen if this is
what will move me ahead IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
I reject the spirit of the tail and claim the spirit the spirit of the head.
I command all evil record planted by the devil in anyone’s mind against my
advancement to be shattered to pieces.   O Lord transfer, remove or change all
human agents who are bent on stopping my plan.   I receive the anointing to
excel above my contemporaries IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
Lord help me to identify and deal with any weakness in me that can hinder my
progress.   I bind any strongman delegated to hinder my progress.   I receive
the mandate to put to flight every enemy of my breakthroughs.   I bind and
render to naught you spirit of ( Pick from the under listed). In the Mighty
name of Jesus Unlimited
-	demonic antagonism
-	strife
-	marginal success
-	wrong words
-	bad luck
-	confusion
-	evil collaborators
-	mind dullness
-	blank mind
-	memory failure
-	demonic delay
-	costly mistake
-	unprofitable demonic opinion
-	unprofitable controversies  IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

Ministering
Soji Oladipo
23418726006
cnmin at cnmin.co.uk