[xml/sgml-pkgs] Is my pleasure to write you.

Nancy Nancy nancy4r57 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 10:48:35 UTC 2007

Hi dear,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok  with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having  communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me  so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in  future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email  for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also  give you my pictures and details about me, here is my email  (nancy4r77 at yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you  all the best for your day.
your new friend.
Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com
http://mail.yahoo.com