[xml/sgml-pkgs] Attn: Categroy''A''Winner

Uk National Lottery sarahsflowers at charterinternet.net
Tue Oct 30 14:54:30 UTC 2007

Award Winner!!Congratulations!!
From: British National Lottery Headquarters.
E-Ref.no: UK/32944/SL,
Ticket no:983846/UK
Serial no: LS/649382375356
Batch no: 19-46-11GB,

Attn: Category"A"Winner,
Following the publication of results of the
electronic online E-mail sweepstakes organized
by the Uk National Lottery with Alliance Members
of the Inter.Net Award.Your email ID emerged
winner in our computer balloting system drawn
from the Internet,your Id emerged winner of
1.750,000.00(One Million Seven Hundred And
Fitfy Thousand Pounds Streling).Contact below
mentioned Person now for claim:

Mr.Anthony Flower
Email: mranthony.flower3 at yahoo.co.uk
Tel:+447031836224
    +447024077671
    +447024077724
Fax:+447024077678

Furnish Your Claim Agent With the following info:
(1)Full name, Addr.& Occupation,(2)E-ref/batch
no(3)Tel/Fax & email ID.(4)Sex

Very Truly Yours,
Kate Veldhuizen(Co-ordinator)
British National Lottery Headquarters