[xml/sgml-pkgs] Bug#441255: Bug#441255: Bug#441255: libxslt: Internal error in xsltValueOf()

Mike Hommey mh at glandium.org
Sat Sep 8 19:51:52 UTC 2007

reassign 441255 libxml2
found 441255 2.6.27.dfsg-1
notfound 441255 2.6.28.dfsg-1

On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 01:55:06PM -0500, Kevin Bullock <kbullock at umn.edu> wrote:
> Kevin Bullock wrote:
> > Daniel Leidert wrote:
> >   
> >> Not sure, if that's interesting for you: I'm unable to reproduce the
> >> problem on my i386 machine. I also checked the stylesheet line 211. It
> >> looks ok.
> >>     
> > Actually, that is interesting. I tested the package from lenny
> > (1.1.21-1) on one of my i386 boxes and the bug disappeared. So it
> > appears to have been fixed for 32-bit machines in 1.1.21, but not for
> > 64-bit.
> >   
> I realized after I sent the previous message that when I tested it on my
> i386 box, I had also installed (backported) the lenny version of
> libxml2. So I tried the same thing on my amd64 box, and the bug disappeared.
> So I thought I'd try it with libxslt 1.1.19-1 (the stable version) and
> libxml2 from lenny (2.6.29.dfsg), and it worked—still no bug. Looks like
> the bug should be reassigned to libxml2.

I guess if you take version 2.6.28 from snapshot.debian.net, you won't
have the bug either. 2.6.28 fixed some Xpath bugs, so i wouldn't be
surprised you hit some of these.

Reassigning accordingly.


More information about the debian-xml-sgml-pkgs mailing list