[xml/sgml-pkgs] Award Notice!

EURO ESPANA fgrogan at huntley.co.zm
Sun Aug 10 18:22:54 UTC 2008

EURO MILLONES ESPANA INTL
MADRID SPAIN,
4-5-15-16-45 -4-7
DS 28/10/80/HM

           CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A WINNER!!!

 We write to congratulate you as one of our 11th  email address lucky
winner from the Euromillones Espana. The Euro millones Espana has setup
an email random lotto promotional program to celebrate and acknowledge
their 8 years of existence and to encourage the use of internet world
wide for academic and business pursuits. To grace this successful
existence of  the Euro milliones Espana, we have decided to give out
prize randomly today the 8th of August 2008, via the email computer
ballot system and also to compensate participants from all over the world
that participated for the  January  8th  2008 program who purchased
tickets to enter for it, but due to the ERROR from our TICKET MACHINE
nobody won the lucky prize, so the EUROMILLONES ESPANA is using this
medium to compensate all participants that has participated. We are using
this medium as a new method to give away lucky prize to just 11 lucky
email addresses.

The late release was due to difficulties in sorting out email addresses.
NO TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT, and your lucky email address was randomly
selected, as a Star Cash prize of €1,280,626.36 euros (One million two
hundred and eighty thousand, six hundred and twenty- six thousand, thirty
six cents ).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

 HOW DID YOU WIN??? HOW DID THEY GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS???
The selection process was carried out through a random selection in our
computerized email selection system from a database of over 1,000,000
email addresses drawn from all over the globe & different web addresses of
the world, which your email was among the first 11 lucky winners. Please
be informed that your winning prize has been insured to your lucky EMAIL
ADDRESS & winning number 4-5-15-16-45 -4-7 & Ref Number DS 28/10/80/HM. To
file for your claim contact the processing payment/legalization appointed
officer below via email & phone number given below.

EURO ESPANA S.L ROCESSING/LEGALIZATIO DPT:
BANCO LA CAIXA S.L
AGENT: MR. JOHN BRAVO
MADRID , SPAIN
TEL: +34-649-701-853
EMAIL: espanaeuro2008 at mixmail.com
       espanaeuro2008 at gmail.com

STEPS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!

1. Quote your Winning number, Ref number, Your Full Name, Address,
Country, Telephone, Mobile , Fax number and occupation via email to enable
the process of your winning.

2. Prize is not deduct able until your winnings has been processed,
approved and transferred to you by your claim agent above.

3.You the beneficiary of the winning email would be responsible for the
VETT/LEGALIZATION of your lucky WINNING EMAIL ADDRESSE CHANGED to your
FULL NAMES; as your winning prize has only being officially approved to
your winning email.

We wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Sincerely,
Mariah Pablo
Gomez.
Promotion Manger.
This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may
be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.

NOTE: REPLY TO espanaeuro2008 at mixmail.com   &
espanaeuro2008 at googlemail.com  ALSO CALL  MR. JOHN BRAVO  ON
+34-649-701-853, FOR MORE INFORMATIONS ON HOW YOUR WINNING EMAIL ADDRESSE
CAN OBTAIN  THE VETT/LEGALIZAION DOCUMENTS ON YOUR NAME. YOU ARE TO KEEP
ALL INFORMATIONS FROM PUBLIC AS WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN CASES OF MULTIPLE
CLAIMS. "BE WARNED".

Copyright ©2006 EUROMILIONES SPANISH LOTTERY S.L...
       All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline