[xml/sgml-pkgs] loam offer

Mrs. Amy L. Farmer amysharesinvestment at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 15:28:47 UTC 2008

Attention:

  This is Amy Shares Investment Company, a reputable, legitimate & an accredited
money Lending Company.
  We loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance. We give out
loans at 3% interest rate.
  Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? We want to
use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as
we'll be glad to offer you a loan.

Services Rendered include;

*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans

Please write back if interested.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill.
No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed.
We Look forward permitting me to be of service to you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Amy L. Farmer
Amy Shares Investment Company.