[xml/sgml-pkgs] WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR REPLY ?

Mr.Vinay Tuteja capitafiduciary at diplomats.com
Fri Feb 22 12:00:08 UTC 2008

Greetings
My name is Mr.Vinay Tuteja,an Indian by Nationality and Chartered
accountant and Cost Accountant by profession.Currently I am a Director
with SKYE BANK in West Africa and I am also the Executive
Director-Finance and Treasury STALLION GROUP OF COMPANIES. You can
visit the websites below to confirm my profile and identity.
1) http://www.skyebankng.com/skye_board.php
2) http://www.stalliongroup.biz/promoters.asp
I have attached to this message a detailed explanation of my reason
for writing you,please view the email attachement and respond back to
me as soon as you can.
Regards
Mr.Vinay Tuteja
Cell Phone: +234 8058056838
Email:vinaytutejadr at accountant.com
--
This message and any attachments are solely for the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,disclosure, copying,