[xml/sgml-pkgs] dropping lixml

Pierre Habouzit madcoder at debian.org
Wed Mar 12 22:42:52 UTC 2008

  I've seen that the list helped a lot for xml2 that now has a patch,
there are actualy 5 other packages still depending upon libxml(1):

#470009: amaterus: your package depends upon libxml that we would like to drop
#470011: cheops-ng: your package depends upon libxml that we would like to drop
#470012: koala: your package depends upon libxml that we would like to drop
#470014: oaf: your package depends upon libxml that we would like to drop
#470016: gaby: your package depends upon libxml that we would like to drop

cheops-ng also has the problem to depends upon gnome-libs, so maybe you
shouldn't spend too much time on it either.

Though if some of the contributors here have some time, that'd be really
great to get rid of libxml for good.

TIA,
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit