[xml/sgml-pkgs] Please Read and get back to me for more details.

molahiahmed molahiahmed at mynet.com
Mon Mar 17 07:17:34 UTC 2008

Good Day,

Please Read and get back to me for more details.

My name is Mr Molahi Ahmed, I'm the credit officer in BANK OF AFRICA
(B.O.A) ANNEX, OUAGADOUGOU Burkina faso.
I have a business proposal in the tune of ($15.5) MILLION ,after the
successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for
me.

Should you be interested, please contact me through my private
email:(molahi_ahmed at voila.fr)
so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more
information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following information:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address: