[xml/sgml-pkgs] I Wait your prompt response... .

mosesali42 at freenet.de mosesali42 at freenet.de
Mon Sep 1 19:37:50 UTC 2008

Hello,
I got your contact in course of my inquiry for the family tree
of my
decease client who dies some years back and is no one to claim
his
fund here in Nouakchott Mauritania as he failed to provide correct
information
when he made this deposit; I seek your help to claim the
fund into your
Account as you share same names with him.
The reason for
this is to inherit a Contracts Payment Deposits of which
the Deceased
left in a Finance Firm. This request emerged last week
when the Finance
Firm contacted me as the Attorney of my Deceased Client
(perhaps for one
reason or the other they have tried to contact him
and was
unsuccessful). However, thereupon I announced his death and
protocols
observed .I was mandated (as the deceased\'s Attorney) to provide
the
Next of Kin to inherit the Deposits or they will freeze it as
Unclaimed
Deposit.
The deal here is that the money will be approved and
remitted to you
as the relation to the decease provided I will give you
correct information
to the deposit, I have the information and will hand
it over to you
as soon as we commence the transaction before it declared
unserviceable.If
the contents dose not meet with your personal and
business ethics I
apologise in advance, be assured that this will be
executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any
breach of the law.
So if your serious and capable to undertake this
offer kindly  send me
your contacts and  telephone to enable me clarify
you more about this
deal and the total amount involved as well give you
the application
text and the  contact of the institution for the
transfer to be made
available to your  position .Be warned not to reveal
this deal to any
third party to avoid jeopardize this transaction and my
position , send
your response via this email at mosesali03 at west100.com
OR afroeurousa at azet.sk Expecting your soonest response.
Yours