[xml/sgml-pkgs] Hellow my dear,

sabitimhalan at centrum.cz sabitimhalan at centrum.cz
Sun Apr 5 21:04:43 UTC 2009

Hellow my dear,

It has been long we communicated last and I am so sorry for the delay, I mean your cheque of USD$2.5Million that my boss asked me to mail to you as soon as you request for it but due to some high price of courier company you fail to respond to me and presently the cheque is still with me here in Benin Republic. I went to the bank to verify the status of the cheque but I was told that your cheque is still valid but  getting near to expire and Mr.James Adams the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire.So I told him to cash the USD$2.5million  UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of JUNE 2009.

I wish to inform you that I have found a new contact from a friend of mine who works with Diplomatic Courier Company here in BENIN REPUBLIC that will deliver your PARCEL at your door step with a cheeper rate. What you have to do now is to contact DIPROMOPOST COURIER COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your parcel as I have deposited the parcel ($USD2.5M) to you because of the expiry date.
so you have to hurry and register with them now to enable them proceed with the delivery of your package because your draft is already with them.The draft was  packaged in a way that the courier company will not open it untill you receive it according to them it will only take them 2 days to deliver the parcel to your door step.
So my friend, you have to hurry  and make sure you contact them to enable them deliver your parcel to you and make sure you cantact them immedaitely with the information giving to you bellow so that your $2.5Million will be delivered to you this week.

Below is their contact detail:
Director's Name....Dr Gary James
Email...( dpcc_inf at live.fr )
Telephone..........+229-938-926-55

Make sure that you send your full delivery details to them for immediate delivery of your package such as:
YOUR FULL NAME .........
YOUR  ADDRESS WHERE THE PARCEL WILL BE DROPPED
YOUR CONTACT PHONE................

Note this. The DIPROMOPOST COURIER COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a "family valuable/Treasury".. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX.  Don't let them know that the box contents money for safty reasons.

Thank you.
Sabitim Halan