[xml/sgml-pkgs] My Family Needs Your Intervention

Mary Oga marryoga at terra.es
Thu Apr 23 08:33:21 UTC 2009

From: Mary Oga
Freetown- Seira Leone
Email:marryoga at terra.es

Dear Friend

First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction
and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine
approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before.

I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you, I am Mrs Mary
Oga ,the wife of the  former minister of Diamond Mining
Corporation in my country,My husband had a bullet shot by the rebels on
his way travel ling to Lusia a city after Freetown the capital along with
my daughter, My daughter died on the spot while the U N peace keeping
force rescued my Husband, he was taken to  hospital for medical
treatment which he later died about 18 months now.

Fortunately, We found a documents that shows that my Husband has
deposited a total sum of Forty,
  Five hundred thousand United
States Dollars(US$40.5million)cash which he intended to use for
investment purposes overseas. This money was sent out of the country via
diplomatic means to avoid traces and deposited with a security company
Overseas . It is only my son and myself that know where the money is
kept and has the documents for it.

Due to the current situation in the country concerning government^Òs
vendettas towards my family, we seek your assistance to transfer the
ownership of this fund to you so that you can assist us to claim it and
used for the purpose of investment as intended by my husband.
My family is currently being probed by this present government for
alleged involvement in misappropriation of public funds during his
regime.Towards this effect, an embargo restricting my family members
from traveling or carrying out financial transactions without their
express permission is in force. This has made put us in a very serious
financial problem as we can hardly eat and take care of our family
now.this is the purpose of this urgent contact for cooperation.
However, I have an arrangement on how you can help us to receive this
money  after receiving some assurances from you.The money personally
belongs to my husband and he intended that it still be used for
investment. No record ever existed concerning this money, neither is the
money traceable by the government because there is no documentation
concerning the funds in the Federal Treasury. The security company will
only require you to provide the certificate of deposite with which this
was deposted and a power of attorney from the family to you for the
claim, we have all these documents ready pending your confirmation.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund, we
have agreed for a commission of 20%(twenty Percent) of the total sum to
you for the expected services and assistance. While 5% is mapped out for
miscellaneous expenses.On your positive consent, I shall expect you to
contact My son who is on assylum in Douglas Isle of Man.
I must use this opportunity to implore you to
exercise utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily
confidential,
So you are advised to contact my son as follows with your letter of
intent as follows:

Martin Oga
Email:ogamartin at terra.es
Telephone:+447045711226'

so you can open immediate correspondence with him as it is
not very safe for me to coordinate and speak regarding this transaction
from this country.

I await your urgent response.

Regards
Mary Oga.