[xml/sgml-pkgs] Warning!!

Webmail Closing Down borzenko at selena.kherson.ua
Mon Jun 8 01:16:30 UTC 2009

Dear Customer

This Email is from webmail Customer Care and we are sending
it to every WebmailEmail User Accounts Owner for safety. We
are having congestion's due to the anonymous registration of
web mail accounts so we are shutting down some webmail
accounts and your account was among those to be deleted.

We are sending you this email so that you can verify and let
us know if you still want to use this account. If you are
still interested please confirm your account by filling the
space below. You’re User Name, password, date of birth and
your country information would be needed to verify your
account. Due to the congestion in all mail users and removal
of all unused webmail Accounts,webmail would be shutting down
all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by
filling out your Log in Information below after clicking the
reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24
hours for

security reasons.
*Email Username:
*Email Password:
*Date of Birth:
*Country or Territory: ........

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account
will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks
for your attention to this request. We apologize for any
inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her
account after 48 Hours of receiving this warning will lose
his or her account permanently..

webmailclosingdown92 at yahoo.com.hk

Thanks.
Webmail.