[xml/sgml-pkgs] Get your easy loans here today

Rachel Safier rasafier at sfhs.com
Thu Jun 25 01:24:12 UTC 2009

Apply for a Loan from $100,000to $1500,000 with no collateral required
 and receive a no obligation loan approval

 We welcome the opportunity to show you how effective we are at helping
 our clients obtain the money they need to succeed. Our professional
 staff is available for a Free Consultation.
At America One Funding, we understand that unexpected events arise
 requiring extra money that may not be readily available to you.

 An Unsecured Personal Loan can provide excellent relief for any
 purpose, including vacations, debt consolidation, home improvements, tuition,
 car repair, or even to start a new business.
$1,000 to $9,999
We give out
home loans
Auto Loans
Car loans
Mortgage loans
Business Loans
Internation Loans
Personal Loans
Apply for a Loan from $1,000 to $9,999, with no collateral required and
 receive a no obligation loan approval.
$10,000 to $150,000
Apply for a Loan from $10,000 to $150,000, with no collateral required
 and receive a no obligation loan approval
************************************************************ *
To get started on contacting this loan please contact us at cbc.lenders.vk at gmail.com now
Mr. Harry Murphie
CMD loan update

 am Mr.Jackson Williams a Private Money Lender with over (14) Fourteen Years of Business experience. I offer Loans with a capital base between a minimum amount of 1,000.00 and a maximum amount of 50,000.000.00 open to Individuals, Firms and Corporate Bodies regardless of their Marital Status, Sex, Religion, and Location but must have a legal means of repaying back the Loan at the stipulated time, And Must be Trust Worthy. Contact us at jackson.loanfunds at gmail.com for more information

Borrower's Data Form:
* Name Of Applicant:
* Address: Of Applicant:
* City: