[xml/sgml-pkgs] READ AND WRITE ME BACK

HAJIA MARIAM norliza at heritage.gov.my
Fri May 15 09:49:46 UTC 2009

My Dear Beloved,
Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal
research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.
My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your
telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.please read and reply back asap with your telephone number.My private email address is (haj.mariam000 at gmail.com)
Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.