[xml/sgml-pkgs] Hello Dear Friend

Mrs. Dianna Laura Wolff mrs.dianna at sify.com
Tue Sep 15 23:35:10 UTC 2009

Hello Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Dianna Laura Wolff, American married to South African. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to Orphanage homes and churches. I Was diagnosed for cancer about 8 years ago, Immediately after the death of my husband, who has Left me everything he worked for in South Africa which Deposited the funds with a bank in Europe in My names, I have been touched by God to donate for the good work of God, rather than allow my husband Relatives use my husband hard earned funds for ungodly activities. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for the operation in some days from now, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $15 fifteen million United States Dollars for the work of the lord and also to help the motherless and less Privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my Throat is bad. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my will. You will arrange the transfer of the Funds from my account to your personal account in your country. May the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please Use this fund well and extend the good work to others. Contact my lawyer with these specified details: He is a British Man

Barrister William Wilcox
Mail Address: Alan Mail Address: X400, Pretoria, 001, Zanza Building, 116prose ,South Africa
Private E-Mail: williamwilcoxw at in.com
Tel: +277 27194445
Fax: +277867133152

And tell him that I have WILLED fifteen million dollars to you. Use 60% for the help of the needy and take 40% for yourself. I have been directed to do this when I went into fasting and prayers for GOD to give me a good hearted person to do his work. Provide me with below information’s of your self to know whom I am having dealings With, I can not talk for due to my illness.

Full Names: passport/ Valid Identity Always pray for the success of this project to be fulfilled. I know there will be obstacle, prayers changes all.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. God be with you, AMEN.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Dianna Laura Wolff
My E-Mail: DinnaLaurawolff at sify.com

NB: Please we can communicate via email, cant talk because of my throat problem: