[xml/sgml-pkgs] ATTENTION

dave goodman6000 at rediffmail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:58:53 UTC 2010

Good Day,

I am privileged to contact you of an interest to invest in your country. Any Knowledge of business interest in the following sectors: Banking, Real Estate, Stock speculation, Film Industries, Mining, Oil and gas, Transportation and Tobacco. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors in your country, please write me for possible business co-operation.
If you prefer to be re-contacted for more express information, please send us your:

[1] Full Names:
[2] Contact address:
[3] Direct Telephone No:

We expect your correspondence and our response will be swift.

Your Sincerely,

Dr.Dave Goodman.