[xml/sgml-pkgs] Kindly get back to us

中华企业视窗 商务部 sales at edcn.net
Mon Aug 23 09:44:54 UTC 2010

Dear beneficiary,

I was told to contact you by my boss S.A.N. Harrison David of Harrison David Associates, who is the accredited attorney to International Trade Bank Africa, this is in regards with the  fund  you are expecting from Africa months years back.

This notice is to inform you that, your outstanding contracts/inheritance funds is now with Jp Morgan Chase Bank New York, be also informed that a total amount of $50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million united states dollars) has been cleared for onward release into your account, this includes the contracts/Inheritance you executed plus the interest attached to it.

So, you are hereby advised to get back to this chamber and tell us the reason why you have not received your funds until now, i am asking you because after the board of directors executive meeting held yesterday with the presidency, i decided to contact you because your payment file was brought during the meeting but we were told to keep it aside till further notice, why? What happened? Do you have evidence towards your outstanding payment? If yes, get back to this office with a hard copies of your contract evidence to enable me know how to assist in this regards.

Kindly, reconfirm your telephone numbers for easy communication.

Thank you,
Dr. Mark Jude  (Payment Supervisor)
Contact Email: drmarkjude at ok.kz

----