[xml/sgml-pkgs] Your Payment Is Ready

WESTERN UNION OFFICE officefile5878 at att.net
Sat Feb 13 13:06:41 UTC 2010

Your Payment Is Ready
Send Money Worldwide
ADDRESS: PLOT 1, SOUTHWARK BRIDGE,COTONOU.
Email Address:(deptofwestern at qatar.io )
REF NO: 250-153

I am writing this mail to inform you that finally your funds has been deposited withDiamond BANK and it was diverted into cash which will be sending to you $3500.00 daily via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER till the full amount of $800.000 USD will be complete since this will be the safe and best way to handle this transaction for security reason I took this decision because of the so many restrictions from the security Agents here in Benin Republic while trying to send information and they will transfer your money accordingly via your information you send to them but please make sure you send them your valid required details to avoid any mistake or wrong transfer to another person please.Note the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is the sum of $3500.00. perday till your total fund finished.

Contact Person Name: Mr Bankola Luther,
Email:(deptofwestern at qatar.io  )
Phone:+22996282749/+22998084502.
And do not forget to contact them with your receiving information such as below gaps that required this is to avoid wrong transfer
Receiver name......
Country............
City.............
Test question.......
Answer................
Telephone number.........

Name: Mr Bankola Luther,
Email:(deptofwestern at qatar.io )
Phone:+22996282749/+22998084502.

Contact them and let me know when you started receiving your payment so that we will share the joy together cheers.
Tel.+22996282749
Fax +22998084502

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Monica Jackson