[xml/sgml-pkgs] Romans came it was named for the Emperor and Philip the Tetr

Lamphier cervical at zorgkompas.net
Sat Jan 9 09:10:58 UTC 2010

Een me thou hast believed; blessed are they that have not seen and have
believed." Soon after this the apostles went away into Galilee, as the
Lord had commanded them to do. There by the Lake where He had called
them from their nets to follow Him they waited for Him. Peter, and
James, and John were there, with Thomas, and Nathanael, and two others
of His disciples. The old love for the Lake came back to Peter, and he
said, "I go a fishing," and the others said, "We also go with thee," and
they went out for a night with the nets on the Lake, but they caught
nothing. In the morning as they drew a little nearer land they saw a dim
figure on the shore and heard a voice saying to them, "Children, have ye
any meat?" They answered "No," and then the clear voice came across the
water saying, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall
find." This they did, and so heavy did the net become with fishes that
they were not able to draw it. Perhaps John remembered ano