[xml/sgml-pkgs] Funds Transfer: You Have Been Dealing With The Wrong Officials.

MRS. FARIDA MZAMBER WAZIRI faridawaziri at efcc.org
Thu Mar 4 06:45:10 UTC 2010

RE: FRAUD ALERT/FINAL!!!
ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission {EFCC}, through our intelligence Monitoring Network have discovered that
some group of unscrupulous elements are fraudulently using the federal government of Nigeria letter headed paper to mis-inform
creditors like you causing a lot of problems and irregularities towards the release of your long overdue payment. Because of all
this fraudulent act, this office has dully intervened on the release of your funds. We have been mapped out to verify and
investigate  properly on your fund by the current president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Umar Musa Yar'Dua. Based on
our findings, we wish to warn you against some miscreants, hoodlums and touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming
to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this great country, Nigeria.

We were informed that you have been contacted in respect of your fund which was long approved in your favour. As a matter
of fact we have been on this investigation for some time now, although this excercise is not known to anyone except the Presidency
who is working round the clock to stop fraudulent activities in country, in order to restore the image fo the country that has been tarnish
by this group of people. Although we have been able to come up with some good result about these criminals, we wish to list them here
so that you will personally indicate them by writing back to us confirming the name of your scammer from among the list as we want to make
sure your payment is routed to you without further delay. Note that we will surely deal and bring to book all those that are using the names
of government officials below, If only you will cooperate with us by co indicating correctly any of them.

The Scammers using below government officials names have been arrested:
1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Dr. R. Rasheed
4) Barrister Awele Ugorji
5) Rev. Nicholas Smith               (Guaranty Trust Bank Plc)
6) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
7) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
8) Dr. Patrick Aziza     (Deputy Governor - Policy  / Board Member)
9) Mr. Tunde Lemo
Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
10) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia
Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
11) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
12) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
13) Barr Jacob Onyema
14) Dr. Godwin Oboh:         Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
15) Mr John Collins:                 Global Diplomat Director.

The above listed names are been traced/investigated by the EFCC and some of them have eloped the country, and
note that if any of them is caught and found guilty he/she can get up 25 years imprisonment (Twenty Five Years)
as contained in Degree 47 of the Constitution of the banking sector under section 101(b)of criminal law. Write back
to us and inform us if any of the above names or any other one is among those claiming to have your FUND from
NIGERIA or have Extorted money from you; or once contacted you so that we can start taking the necessary procedural
steps prior to bringing them to book and having your fund wired into your Bank account. Incase the name of the hoodlum
that scammed you is not listed above, we will advise that you forward to us his/her name and his contact so that we can
deal with them accordingly.

We apologise on behalf of the President and the people of Nigeria for any delay and lost this must have caused you in any
way and promise that such thing will not occour again in the future. More importantly, if  you are currently dealing with any
one of them regarding your fund, we urge you to stop further contact with them as you are taking a very big risk! It might
interest you to know that you will never get your fund from them as they have nothing to offer.. The hoodlums will continue
coming up with expenses and thereby requesting for money from you until you go Bankrupt.

Mrs. Farida Waziri
Contact me immediately, as we are here to fight crimes and serve humanity the best way we can. Official notice has been
sent to Foreign Security Units to ensure genuine and successful implementation of all payment due to all beneficiaries.
We shall further be monitoring your funds until they get into your bank account.

We look forward to your maximum cooperation in anticipation, you can also reach
me on my telephone: +234-8053817390