[xml/sgml-pkgs] Contact Western Union Agency.

Brown Williams ikodia at kaixo.com
Sat Nov 13 18:46:51 UTC 2010

P {
	MARGIN: 0px
}
UL {
	MARGIN-TOP: 5px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5px
}
OL {
	MARGIN-TOP: 5px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5px
}

Western
Union庐

Welcome to Western
Union
Send Money
Worldwide

Dear customer:

There is an issue involving $1.7M USD which was
called to Our Bank (CAPITAL CITY BANK) from THE FEDRAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
concerning your compensation of $1.7 million USD has been forwarded to Western
Union Money Transfer and an instruction has come directly from Mr. Jona Akim of
Ministry Of Finance.

He
has instructed us to start sending your fund install mentally $5000 per a daily
through western union money transfer. This type of transfer means you will be
receiving $5000 USD every day through western union until the total sum of
$1.7Million USD is completely transferred to you.

Today,
our bank has effected your first payment of $5000 USD through western union. You
have to Contact Western union Agency Mr. Paul chontos. He is the person in
charge to release your payment information of your total fund:

Contact Information: Western union Agency,

Name: Mr. Paul chontos.
E-mail: western_un198 at sify.com
Tel: +229-93 01 96 62 01.

Money sent Though Cornelis Zwaagstra, amount sent
$5000 USD in your name today. go ahead and contact Mr. Paul chontos. On above
email address, tell him to send you the needed information to enable you pick up
your first payment of $5000 USD as it has been
instructed.

Reconfirm your information
below:
(1)Your Full
name......................
(2)Your Phone
number...............
(3)Your receiving
address.............
(4)A copy of your passport or any vaild
ID.........
(5) Your

You will also have to send to them the tax
clearance charges of $137USD as per the instruction from the International
Monetary Fund (I.M.F office) to enable the western union agency to release your
first payment of ($5000 USD) five thousand us dollars to you daily till the
total sum of $1.7 million us dollars is completed sent to you.

Best Regard
Mr. Brown Williams.
Form the
management Of Western Union Department.