[xml/sgml-pkgs] Package Updated

Customer Service info_0vs at hp009.com
Thu Sep 9 21:30:53 UTC 2010

Date: 7th of August 2010.

Customer Service!

This mail is to remind you of your registered package. CONTENT: Bank Draft of $800,000.00 USD officially registered by an Official of the United Nation Lottery Board.

For your information the VAT and COD have Date: 5th of June 2010. This parcel has been in our custody for too long and we are about returning it to the sender if you do not come up and claim your parcel immediately.

For your information the VAT and COD have been paid. Please Contact FedEx Delivery Department Mr. David Moore for shipment details and requirements.

Email: dmoore005 at yahoo.cn
Phone: +234-8098-6751-51

It is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone number:

Full Name:
Address:
City:
Postal Address:
Phone:
Country:

NOTE: Delivering of your fund will cost you $165 to deliver you fund to your door step, if you are not intrested in getting your fund please do not contact Mr. David Moore.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Margaret Blair

©Federal Express Corporation
All rights reserved. © 1995-2010 FedEx.

This E-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments.