[xml/sgml-pkgs] Fwd: Formulation Chemist Research & Development officer Searching for job in cosmetics, perfumery industry.

Nitesh Rajput. Research Executive. nit.rajk7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:49:40 UTC 2011

*hello,
 This is Mr. Nitesh P. Rajput . have Experience  in cosmetics  industry ,in
cosmetics R &D of all products
 like skin care, hair care,body creams,hand creams, many kind of Bath
products,
*
                 * & Searching for job in cosmetics or perfumery industry .
*
    *
i saw your id from web its great Pleasure to me.
Ready to work any where.on full time or consult basis also, i am sending you
here my update CV.
you will see & reply me in same ASAP you have possible.
eagerly Waiting your Reply--
*

   *
if any need feel free to contact,
*
*    thanking you,
Mr Nitesh P.  Rajput.
Research & Development Executive.
www.thenaturesco.com
nit.rajk7 at gmail.com
+919021946945
*
*+919725137007
* *P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless you really need to*