[xml/sgml-pkgs] THE REGIONAL BRANCH MANAGER

makaila at etnoka.fr makaila at etnoka.fr
Sat Aug 27 15:15:43 UTC 2011

Good day,

My name is Mr, Makaila Kuna, I am the regional manager of a well known
Bank here in Burkina Faso branch in the Western region of Burkina, as the
Regional manager of the Bank it is my duty to send in a financial report
to my head office in the capital city Ouagadougou at the end of each
Business  year. On the course of 2010 business report, I discovered that
my Branch in which I am the manager made $10,00,000.00 (TEN MILLION
DOLLARS) which my head office is not aware off and will never be aware
off.

 I have placed this fund in a escrow account with no beneficiary, as an
officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my
aim of contacting you is for your assist to me in receiving this money in
your bank account and get 30% of the total sum as commission.

There are practically no risk involve, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer
and all I need from you is to allow me present you as the original
depositor of these funds so the head office can order the transfer to your
designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, send me
 your information.

1. Full Names:

2. Contact Address:

3. Private Telephone Number:

4. Occupation and Position:

5. Age:

If this proposal is acceptable by you and you do not intend to take undue
advantage and I assure you, we will achieve it successfully.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Makaila Kuna