[xml/sgml-pkgs] Loan at 3%

William Woods ruzilah at nuclearmalaysia.gov.my
Sat Feb 19 12:58:46 UTC 2011

WILLIAM WOODS FINANCIAL SERVICES
BOUY HOUSE,
Mansfield Road,
Rotherham, South Yorkshire S60 2EB
REPLY EMAIL: wwf1012010 at w.cn
Good Day.

We are corporate lenders in America/Europe & Asia. we give out loans to A very honest and reliable personalities. Our Offer Ranges is from $3,000.00  To $50,000,000.00 usd. at 3% interest rate. Get the best for your family and business and own a dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. If interested, Please provide the following

Amount Needed :
Duration of the loan :
Phone Number :
Country :

Regards
William Woods
REPLY EMAIL: wwf1012010 at w.cn
The Government and Malaysian Nuclear Agency, MOSTI shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this email