[xml/sgml-pkgs] Are you intereste?

Frank Combs frankcombs00 at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 19:16:18 UTC 2011

Hi...

My email may sound astonishing to you but please, this is for real. There is
this floating fund which is to the tune of Fourteen Million Seven Hundred
Thousand Pounds (14,700,000.00 British Pounds) which has been floating in one
account in my bank, since 2005, after the death of the true owner of the funds.I
found out that nobody has ever come on behalf of the late deceased as his next
of kin to claim the funds and I have been monitoring this account since I
discovered this information. View the website for more information:

Reply urgently.
Frank Combs