[xml/sgml-pkgs] Nice to meet you,

Ms Nancy John nancyjammeh2 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 05:18:23 UTC 2011

Nice to meet you,

I saw your contact and I decided to contact you directly,Please am sorry if i interfere into your privacy, My name is Nancy John, Age 23, i am the only daughter of my parents Late Mr/Mrs,John Jemmeh, From southern Sudanese, My father was a Engineering. I observed you as an important personality before i made up my mind to contact you. Please i will like to know more about you because i have funds which my father deposited before he died,Can you be honest to me,and truthful and trustworthy to me??So that i can go into this investment with you by my self and i will also need your good advices.If you are not all this please keep away because i don,t want a betrayal,

The funds was deposited in financial firm where my father keep our family treasure,I have applied to the financial firm to pay the funds cash by diplomatic courier service the financial firm here agreed that their can do that if i have a trustworthy person.The funds are now available to move to your country,IF THAT YOU ARE NOT READY PLEASE KEEP AWAY,And i don,t want person that will site on the funds when the funds arrive in your country,I am an honest and faithful girl i like HONESTY and TRUSTWORTHY,

In your next message to me i will like to give you more details about this because the financial firm their will deliver the consignments in your door step in your country with out any delay,

Kindly get back to me as soon

Thanks and remain bless,

Your Lovely Friend,

Ms Nancy,